Spinal Stenosis Treatment Murray UT
WHAT IS SPINAL STENOSIS?
Spinal Stenosis is a Narrowing of the Spinal Canal.
WHAT CAUSES SPINAL STENOSIS?
The Parts of the Spine that can be Involved with Spinal Stenosis
WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT MY STENOSIS?
Very Effective Non-Surgical Treatment for Spinal Stenosis
- Therapiesthat relax spasmed muscles and prepares the low back area to receive the other aspects of the treatment.
- Spinal Decompression Therapythat decrease disc bulges and herniations, promotes disc rehydration and increases the size of your spinal canal.
- Specific Exercisesthat when performed correctly will stabilize the spine, correct posture, tighten spinal ligaments and further increase the size of the spinal canal.
- Spinal Alignmentwith gently chiropractic care that can actually increase the size of the canal when applied correctly and at the appropriate times.
- Interferential Therapythat promotes healing and regeneration in the nerves that have been damaged or pinched.
Neck & Back Pain Relief – Chiropractic Murray Utah – Spinal Stenosis Treatment Murray, UT
Symptoms of spinal stenosis include:
- Numbness, tingling, or a “pins and needles” feeling in the foot, leg, hand, or arm
- Issues with balance, walking, or standing for long periods of time
- Pain in the back or neck
Start Your Consultation
If you believe that your chronic neck or back pain is a sign of this condition, contact Advanced Spine & Disc to schedule a consultation with Dr. Clark. Each consultation with Dr. Clark includes:
- a full examination of the your symptoms, limitations and pain history
- a clear explanation of what current diagnostic imaging and other symptoms mean
- specialized and effective treatment that can solve the cause—not just the symptoms—of your chronic pain
Dr. Clark enjoys helping many of his patients gain relief from their neck or back pain and get back to enjoying their lives. He will take the guesswork out of discovering the right treatment for you using proven, non-surgical methods. Advanced Spine & Disc’s state-of-the-art equipment, including the DRX9000 decompression machine, is another innovative feature that can help patients like you battle back against pain and get their life back.