Because it is difficult to diagnose Spinal Stenosis, Dr. Clark does not even consider whether his Spinal Stenosis Program is right for you until he has thoroughly thoroughly studied your condition, done an extensive exam and spent ample time reviewing your contemporary MRI…as well as any other tests you may have had that will assist us in establishing the best treatment for you to get the very best result.
He does not accept all cases for treatment because some cases would not be amenable to our care. He do not want to waste your time or money! Whether or not you are a good candidate for Dr. Clarks program is entirely contingent on what your MRI shows.
If he can’t help you, he will tell you upfront and direct you to the best health care practitioner for your situation.
He has successfully treated thousands of Spinal Stenosis Patients and can identify if it will work for you.
Because Spinal Stenosis can involve poor muscle support, spinal alignment, loss of normal low back curve (bad posture), spinal flexibility along with the other factors discussed above – an effective treatment program must address each of these problems. Spinal surgery is not the best choice for most spinal stenosis patients.
Our Spinal Stenosis Program is aimed at correcting the actual problem, not just the symptoms. It utilizes Non-surgical Spinal Decompression with the DRX 9000 and uses methods designed specifically for Spinal Stenosis to actually increase the space in the canal and reduce the pinching on the Spinal Cord or Spinal Nerves. During this program you will receive…
- Therapiesthat relax spasmed muscles and prepares the low back area to receive the other aspects of the treatment.
- Spinal Decompression Therapythat decrease disc bulges and herniations, promotes disc rehydration and increases the size of your spinal canal.
- Specific Exercisesthat when performed correctly will stabilize the spine, correct posture, tighten spinal ligaments and further increase the size of the spinal canal.
- Spinal Alignmentwith gently chiropractic care that can actually increase the size of the canal when applied correctly and at the appropriate times.
- Interferential Therapythat promotes healing and regeneration in the nerves that have been damaged or pinched.
Yes, it is difficult to treat but just ask our patients and they can tell you that our program has given them their life back! We have taken the very best in non-surgical treatment and created this very effective program.
Please, if you believe you have Spinal Stenosis don’t give up and settle for a lifetime of epidural shots, surgery or just living with the pain.